Question about digital thermometer circuit board

I have a very inexpensive digital thermometer/hygrometer that works well but the temperature only reads centigrade. The circuit board has some markings (R9 F; R7 C) and I have the feeling
it can be done. Can anyone advise me on this? Here is a photo of the board:
http://mhmyers.com/new/IMG_5863.JPG
Thanks!
--
m-m
www.mhmyers.com

If you feel lucky, unsolder the resistor and move it over.

I did and it works! I had to do it twice though. After moving it over, nothing changed. Then I saw there were printed brackets on the board that showed the R9 lugs were oriented horizontally, not vertically like the R7.
Thanks for your help!
--
m-m
www.mhmyers.com
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 10:14:10 PM UTC-4, m-m wrote:

The display is controlled by which resistor is shorted, thus the 0 ohm resi stor on R7. According to the printing, this displays temp in C. REmove that and short R9, you don't need to use the 0 ohm part, just a wire or solder blob. Looks like if you short R8 you'll displat temp and humidit y. R9 shorted will be in F and not shorted and R7 shorted will be C. Will s horting the other two display =/-5% of temp also?

It already displays temp and humidity without R8 being shorted. That's where I'm confused- maybe it will alternate the display? Here is a photo of the display as it is now:
http://mhmyers.com/new/IMG_5864.JPG
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 10:14:10 PM UTC-4, m-m wrote:

Ah, looking close, I see the brackets.