Dogs

This is certainly the truth http://www.seattlepi.com/comics-and-games/fun/Mallard_Fillmore/2017-07-28/
I am now registered at 5 different adoption places and no joy yet. I
do know the world is awash in pit bull mixes. I also think these "dog" people really do not understand what training a dog is supposed to be. When did the "crate" thing start being how you are supposed to keep a dog and what happened to having a dog who just comes when you call them? This seems to be a foreign concept to the people I am talking to. I guess they are thinking if the dog came when you called them they wouldn't be in the pound in the first place. I go the other way and try to make home where the dog really wants to be. It has always worked out for me even though Mr Ed's "dog whistle" was a bottle rocket ;-)