Where to get pink foam board?

Where's a good place to get 2" extruded foam board? Lowe's don't got
it...anyplace to get it in big quantities online maybe? Cheap? ;-)
-TG
Reply to
Tim Gill
Lowes here in Dayton carries 2" blue, same thing.
Dave Decker
Tim Gill wrote:
Reply to
dsq
Look in the phonebook under insulation
-Hudson
Reply to
Hudson Leighton
Home Depot sells 2" extruded foam insulation board. Fairly reasonable. Cheaper than plywood, certainly.
Reply to
Gary M. Collins
The first issue is "Where are you?". Its a serious question as the stuff stocked at various Home Depots or Loews or Harry Homeowner Builders Supply will vary with your location.
So how about detail as to the nearest to you medium / big city, and state / province?
With that data you'll get more direct and helpful replies.
Let us know.
-- Jim McLaughlin
Please don't just hit the reply key. Remove the obvious from the address to reply.
Jim McLaughlin
Where do you live? Online? No. Contact your nearest home supply or insulation contractor. They have it or can get it. Stock up on liquid nails also.
Reply to
MrRathburne
My local home depot doesn't carry it.
I'm in Tidewater VA, FYI.
Rick
Reply to
Athos
Seems that the further south you go, less likely it is that the HD or Loews carry it.
Wonder if its the Mason - Dixon line ?
Regardless, look for a local big wholesale building supplier and / or independent "lumber yard." If they don't stock it, they'll probably order it for you, which is not something HD or Loews are likely to do.
-- Jim McLaughlin
Please don't just hit the reply key. Remove the obvious from the address to reply.
Jim McLaughlin
Here in MI, I find it at Home Depot. The Lowes only has the blue stuff, but it's thinner (1 to 1.5"). I may use that size for terrain, but not for the base.
Every time I go to HD, I make a point to check and see that they still carry it.
:D
Kennedy
Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)
Lowes with special order either pink or blue foam. Also get Latex Liquid Nails.
Reply to
Bill Barr