(Z8F6403) evaluation board needed

I had a Z8 encore evaluation board (Z8F6403) which I have managed to burn. The board is no longer manufactured by Zilog!!!! Does anyone if I
could still find the board, I am in dire need of one. The robot that I am working on has been programmed with other modules programmed with the (Z8F6403)in mind. If I dont find the board I would have to make the whole platform right from scratch which will take very long. Pls let me know if anybody knows where I would be able to find this board.
Thanks, -priti
On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 01:39:00PM -0700, amr wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu33543018
-Brian
--
Brian Dean