Source for frequency control board stickers needed (0/1)

Hi All,

I am trying to find some frequency stickers for use on the frequency control board at our club field. Most of ours have faded out and I would like to replace them. I was told they were available from the AMA, but when I called to order them, they said they don't make them and to try my LHS. When I called the LHS, they don't seem to know what I am talking about. I have attached a couple of photos for reference. If anyone could point me in the right direction for a source to buy more of these stickers, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jay Bickford aka Treker

Reply to
Jay Bickford

Easiest solution might be to get a local vinyl shop to create you new stickers (peel and stick).

Alternate would be to print them out on a sheet of stickers, put it on your board and give everything a quick coat of polyurethane to seal it all in.

Reply to
Byrocat

Have you thought about making them up and printing them out from your computer? You can make some pretty nice ones, have them laminated and you are in business.

Some samples of transmitter flags may be seen at:

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Hi Red,

If I can't find a pre-printed set Ilike I was asking about I was thinking along the lines on printing my own with the computer. I am a little concerned about how long ones that I print up on an ink jet printer will last since these are out in the weather. I know that sun fading is hard to eleminate altogether, but I would like it to last a few years at least.

Thanks for the input.

Regards,

Jay B. aka Treker

Reply to
Jay Bickford

Jay,

a couple of months ago, I ran a special on number sets such as these to use up some short pieces of vinyl stock...

If you wanna contact me back channel with your needs, I'm sure I can accomodate you..

Bill

Bill Fulmer

Goto a Staples or such on line. You should be able to get what you want (or you might lower your standards :). Clean the surface very good. Wipe it down with acetane, apply stickers. Give it 3 coats of clear poly-something)

If is not vandelized it will propabably be there longer than you :)

Reply to
AAA

Check with Bill Fulmer's CustomCut Graphics:

Paul McIntosh