Need URL for downloading any manual for valve grinder

I would like any of you distinguished readers please point me in the direction where I can get a copy of an old valve grinder.I like to learn at least the basic operating procedure. I think mine is too old, it is made by Independent Pneumatic Tool Co, and it is called a electric valve refacer. I figured they all must be about the same, so anything will help me. I really really appreciate the help....I promise I tried on Google, and had no luck. I think my words are not right when I look....Best Regards.....Peter

Reply to
PeterM