Has anybody used a valve refacer for tool sharpening

I got a Independent Pneumatic Tool Co. Electric Valve Refacer model 100 It is so nice, I'm wondering if anybody converted one of these to use as a tool grinder. It looks possible. Does anybody in the group have one?

Reply to
PeterM

I've used a KO Lee to reface valves. Does that count?

Reply to
Steve Austin

Reply to
hoseman

Thanks Jim and Steve for the suggestions, I appreciate it.....Peter

Reply to
PeterM