Manual for Clausen 1500 Turret Lathe

Hi, I just purchased a used Clausen 1500 Turret Lathe and was looking for a manual for it. The telephone number I had for Clausen from 10 years ago does not work. Have they gone out of business? I could not find them doing a web search. If they have gone out of business, is there a source for manuals and parts?

Thanks for you help!

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Try searching on "Clausing"...

Reply to
Mike Henry

Call them. They sell manuals reasonably. Parts are higher :)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Hi Wes,

Thanks!!! I had tried

(and searched through about 20 pages of google searches with no luck).

Ken

Reply to
Ken