Book for Turret Lathe

Ive got a copy of "Warner & Swasey Turret Lathe Tools", Catalog No.

70A, 1970. I have another turret lathe book, may be the operators manual for a WS, but cant locate it at the moment.

Its not for sale, but I might scan the entire book and do a PDF of it. Full of setup pics, tooling pics and applications, etc etc. I have another turret lathe book, may be the operators manual for a WS, but cant locate it at the moment.

BTW..if anyone wants a VERY nice and tooled WS #4, there is one in Santa Ana California for $300, includes multiple 3 and 4 jaw chucks, a very large set of collets, air collet closer, the works. This will turn up to around 18" IIRC.

$500 gets the #4 and a very nice Herbert turret lathe, set up for 5C collets and in very good condition, ready to make parts. Full turret, cross and longitudal feed, threading etc etc A very versitile lathe

The same shop has a decent Clausing 1500 lathe, 15" swing, 48" between centers, KDK, 3 & 4 jaw chucks, 5C lever collet closer etc $2500 OBO

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs

Reply to
Gunner

OK folks, here I am asking for more help again. I have spent this entire day looking for a book, owners manual, or what ever you want to call it on this internet with no luck. I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places or what. Please help. It is for a Warner & Swasey Turret Lathe 1-A M-470. The only date I can find on it is the last rebuild date of 11-28-63 so I have no idea how old the thing is. If any of you know someone with this same lathe, please ask if they would sell me a copy of the book to it. A few of you have already told me where to look and I did. I was still unable to find the damn book even where you told me to look. Any way I give up,,,,HELP PLEASE !!!,,,,,,Thanks ,,,,Chuck H.

Reply to
Chuck H.