Looking to trade for RC Car

Ok... I have a bunch of RC Plane stuff, A few built RTF Joe Bridi Planes with radios

1- .Joe Bridi .20 size Warlord tail dragger with (I think it has a Magnum .32) Hitec Servos.

1- Joe Bridi .40 Vagabond with a Magnum .40 Tri gear. I would have to check for sure, I am not sure of the servos

I have a 40 size trainer plane ready to go with a Hitec radio only flown a few times, It came from The Hobby people.

I also have a Joe Bridi Krafty .60 with a K&B .65 Sportster, I also have the floats for it (they need to be finished.) I also have a K&B .61 with the twist on head and tuned pipe, (I also have the quiet muffler for it to) I have a Joe Bridi Sunfly 60 Needs to be covered. It has been so long since I have looked at this stuff. I know they do have some Hanger rash. Nothing major I have a bunch of radios, receivers, servos and unstarted kits. I also have a Joe Bridi .60 size Dirty Birdy kit, along with the fiberglass body.

I am looking to trade for a RTR RC Truck that runs on Nitro, (no electric cars) Let me know if you are interested you can email me at VNICASTRO-(AT) comcast.net Or call 610-304-1728 ask for Vince

Reply to
Spinman

What part of the world do you call home?

Reply to
Dirtnap

Reply to
Spinman