Manual for a JR XF-421

Just bought one from the family of a deceased club member. All my other radios are Hitec and Futaba, if you have a manual or know where I can get one please let me know. It came with a 40 size PT-19 that I can't find who made it, one club member said he thought it was a House Of Balsa kit, but I don't see one on there web-site. TIA Donald

Reply to
DMPLMP

Hi,

it's here :

Olivier

Reply to
Olivier tx2tx

Thanks for the reply. I found the download you refer to, but it downloaded the pdf file and I can't read it. I have all the trims and sub trims figured out but can't seem to get it to change model numbers. Since I plan on using this TX on two planes I need to be able to access both models. Thanks again Donald

Reply to
DMPLMP

Donald, Go back to the jr site and there should be a link to the acrobat reader program, it is a free download and it will allow you to open the .pdf file. John

Reply to
John Graham

Reply to
John Graham

Speaking of this radio, early versions of this radio had a problem with their chips. To be more specific, you could not have different airplane configurations for the two models. If I rememebr correctly on this radio, while pushing on the two black switches, you turn the radio on. This takes you to the model section where for either models you specify aircaft type, model name, ... etc. And the problem used to be that the no matter what you selected for aircraft types, the radio reverted both models to the same type.

Reply to
mn

Guys, thanks for all of the reply's. I was able to download acrobat and I can now read the manual. The PT-19 I bought has a 48 inch wingspan, so I guess it probably is a 25 size, either way it is a great looking looking little plane and should be a great flyer from what I can see from what little time I have had it. I still have no idea where he may have bought thew kit from, so if you have any ideas let me know. Thanks Donald

Reply to
DMPLMP

"DMPLMP" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m10.aol.com... Guys, thanks for all of the reply's. I was able to download acrobat and I can now read the manual. The PT-19 I bought has a 48 inch wingspan, so I guess it probably is a 25 size, either way it is a great looking looking little plane and should be a great flyer from what I can see from what little time I have had it. I still have no idea where he may have bought thew kit from, so if you have any ideas let me know. Thanks Donald ======================= House of Balsa makes a PT-19 kit that's about that size.

Carrell

Pat

Thanks, I think you hit it on the head. Looks like mine,. size is about right. This must be an older kit because there are no lazer cut parts that I can see. Thanks Donald

Reply to
DMPLMP

It's on the Horizon Hobby web site.

Product info page-

** there's a link at the bottom to the manual. It's about 380kb.

If you have a fast connection, the direct link to the manual is

Carrell