Thunder Tiger Engine Parts?

Where can I get parts for Thunder Tiger engines? I need a throttle arm for
a TT .46 Pro.
Mike
Reply to
Mike Derman
Where can I get parts for Thunder Tiger engines? I need a throttle arm for a TT .46 Pro.
Mike ================= This place has a pretty extensive listing of TT parts
've never dealt with them, so I have no idea if they're good to deal with.
Reply to
Carrell
Paulsmod.com He's in N.Dakota and is a good guy to deal with and can get a lot of stuff.
Reply to
TX_QBALL