Looking for Part for a Thunder Tiger 61

I have a TT 61 that is about 10 years old and need an air bleed screw for the carb. I have checked Tower and a few other places but can't
seem to find a place that stocks parts. Anyone know where I can look to find this? Or even a carb?
Ted
On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 12:46:05 -0800, Ted wrote:

http://www.thundertiger4u.com/index.php
Carb would run around $30.
--
Vance Howard
vhoward1122atgmaildotcom

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=TT+61+&search=Go

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:56:12 -0500, J.F. wrote:

He's looking for an airbleed screw or carburator, not a tru turn spinner adapter.

--
Vance Howard
vhoward1122atgmaildotcom
Thunder Tiger parts are available from a number of online resellers:
http://www.paulsmodelsupply.com
http://www.thundertiger4u.com
http://www.infinitehobbies.com
http://www.ehobbies.com
I've done business with all of the above Thunder Tiger resellers. At this moment, I'm expecting a cylinder head for my TT F-91s from Paul's Model Supply. He services and sells parts for a wide variety of glow engines. Paul stocks Webra engines and parts as well as doing a good deal of business with Thunder Tiger engines.
If you can't find the Ace Hobby part number for an air bleed screw for a GP-61 engine, I'd recommend that you start with Paul's Model Supply. If you know the part number, it should be available at any of the above sites.
Good luck and good shopping!

I may have a screw. Is this the TT 60 Gp? mk

Thanks for al the great responses. I called many places and struck out. I then did the obvious. I found a similar but not perfect screw (2.5 mm), cut a piece off the spring and threaded it into the screw hole. Will fly it tomorrow. Thanks again.