Looking for Walthers Ice House and Platform add on platforms

I have one of the Walthers Ice House and Platform kits. I need an extension platform kit stated in the instructions, but according to my LHS and the Walthers web site, it is no longer available.

Does anybody know where I can find one of the extension kits?

Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net if you know where I can find one or if you have one that you are willing to part with.

Thanks in advance, Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Zeman

I, too, have been looking for one. I eventually found the whole kit (Ice House included) on sale, and bought it. Figure I can make a double-length house, too, or save the extra house for something else.

Jerry Zeman wrote: : I have one of the Walthers Ice House and Platform kits. I need an : extension platform kit stated in the instructions, but according to my : LHS and the Walthers web site, it is no longer available. : : Does anybody know where I can find one of the extension kits? : : Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net if you know where I can find : one or if you have one that you are willing to part with. : : Thanks in advance, : Jerry

Reply to
Michael Powell

I have two kits on my layout, I made BOTH sides of the ice house "front" sides by having dormers on both faces, and surrounded the complex with all four platforms (with minor kitbashing) to serve both a mainline & dock-side scene at the same time, from the same facility. Although my new website is at a totally different address, a photo of the icing facility can be found at my old ISP.. by accessing the below link. Remember... there are two kits used in the scene... I know of no extension platform kits.

LINK:

Art Fahie

Reply to
Art Fahie