Looking for tutorials / ebooks for WildFire 1.0 and 2.0

Hello,

I am looking for tutorials / ebooks or some training files for PTC ProE WildFire (ver. 1.0 & 2.0)...

I am mainly interested in:

- Solid and surface design

- Sheetmetal

- Pro/Mold

- Pro/NC , Pro/Manufacturing

- MoldBase Extension and others for WildFire

If you have sth for me, please send it to:

jerryjacobs gazeta.pl (1 GB mail ; one email max. size is 10 MB) jerryjacobs o2.pl (250 MB mail ; one email max. size is 20 MB)

I will be very very grateful to you for your help !

I can send you tutorials for ProE 2000, 200i2 and 2001 and some for WildFire (or other CAD/CAM/CAE systems) in return.

Thanks in advance! Jerry Jacobs

Reply to
Jerry.J

Shaun T

I know this publisher.

Schroff books are good rather for beginners, I am looking sth for advanced users, not for students.

Reply to
Jerry.J

hi, have you tried this link :

regards

Reply to
zifou

Looks good !

Thank you very much !

Best Regards, J.J.

Reply to
Jerry.J

that page rules

Reply to
Shaun T

if you know sth more, please share

THX!

Reply to
Jerry.J

: "zifou" wrote : hi, : have you tried this link : : :

Wow, that's a very cool, very useful link, zifou. Many thanks!

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

more links ..

check this :

some basics tutorials but very interesting !!

regards

Reply to
zifou