Looking for tutorials / ebooks for WildFire 1.0 and 2.0

Hello,
I am looking for tutorials / ebooks or some training files for
PTC ProE WildFire (ver. 1.0 & 2.0)...
I am mainly interested in:
- Solid and surface design
- Sheetmetal
- Pro/Mold
- Pro/NC , Pro/Manufacturing
- MoldBase Extension
and others for WildFire
If you have sth for me, please send it to:
jerryjacobs gazeta.pl (1 GB mail ; one email max. size is 10 MB)
jerryjacobs o2.pl (250 MB mail ; one email max. size is 20
MB)
I will be very very grateful to you for your help !
I can send you tutorials for ProE 2000, 200i2 and 2001 and some for WildFire
(or other CAD/CAM/CAE systems) in return.
Thanks in advance!
Jerry Jacobs
Reply to
Jerry.J

I know this publisher.
Schroff books are good rather for beginners, I am looking sth for advanced users, not for students.
Reply to
Jerry.J
: "zifou" wrote : hi, : have you tried this link : : :
Wow, that's a very cool, very useful link, zifou. Many thanks!
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline