Looking for a Strap-On Muffler for my Enya .19

Good Evening. I recently purchased an Enya .19 V engine at a swap meet. The engine didn't come with a muffler. There are no bolt flanges for a muffler, so the engine will require a strap-on type muffler. I checked both Enya's (MRC) and Tower's web sites, as well as my LHS, but I don't see any strap-on muffler available for this size engine. Does anybody out there know where I could find such a muffler? Please advise.

Thanks, Harry Sanchez snipped-for-privacy@jetlink.net

Reply to
Harry Sanchez

-----------

While not being a muffler, per se, Tatone does have a strap-on manifold and exhaust diverter that will fit. I bought one a year or two ago from Tower for my mufflerless ST G20/15.

Davis Diesel Development has a line of mufflers. Some are strap-on and one should fit your Enya.

Mac's Products also makes mufflers with a couple of universals thrown into the mix. Also available from Tower Hobbies.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I have some old strap on mufflers that came off of old engines. I always thought I might use them some day, but so far it isn't happening.

If you email me the dimensions of your port, I'll see if I can find a muffler that will fit it.

Reply to
Robert Reynolds

You might want to check on the Bisson mufflers. They've been used up here in the Toronto Ontario (also called the GTA) for the last 20 years. If they don't have it, they'll make it.

Here's the link:

byrocat