Quiet muffler for Zenoah G23

I have a Zenoah G23 which just barely will not pass the noise regulations at our field. Does anyone know of any "quiet" mufflers
for that engine, or have any experience modifying standard mufflers?
Thanks
Clean out the inner muffler, remove all baffles if present. Then seal off (weld) all openings except the stinger pipe, and solder an extension tube to it, so you can add an extended after muffler. Krumscheidt makes them, but there will be others as well I suppose. While at it, you may increase the stinger pipe diameter, so power loss will be minimised.
--
Rgds,
From Arcen, South-East in the Netherlands