'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

Hi All,
Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk' Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?
http://www.mousemilk.com/
http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf
I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...
I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.
Erik

Great stuff! I used it in the aircraft industry forabout 10 years, and it usually worked when Aero-Kroil didn't, especially on exhaust systems. YMMV!
Bob

P'Blaster has done yoemans work for me as well.
Gunner

I liked Kroil as a penetrant. I still need to pay them for the sample can they sent and buy some more.
Kroil got into stuff I couldn't break loose with anything else including Liquid Wrench.

The stuff is awsome. The guys at the hangar use it quite regularly. Available, IIRC, fom Aircraft Spruce.

Interesting, I got a jar of Kroil from my neighbor and love it. This is an interesting discussion, http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=nboard&th 0726
About half way down there is a comparison between the various options (no mouses milk.) I assume that ATF is automatic transmission fluid.
George H.
In article

Interesting.
Yes, ATF is automatic transmission fluid.
Erik