'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

Hi All,
Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...
I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.
Erik
Reply to
Erik
Great stuff! I used it in the aircraft industry forabout 10 years, and it usually worked when Aero-Kroil didn't, especially on exhaust systems. YMMV!
Bob
Reply to
Bob
P'Blaster has done yoemans work for me as well.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
I liked Kroil as a penetrant. I still need to pay them for the sample can they sent and buy some more.
Kroil got into stuff I couldn't break loose with anything else including Liquid Wrench.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
The stuff is awsome. The guys at the hangar use it quite regularly. Available, IIRC, fom Aircraft Spruce.
Reply to
clare
Interesting, I got a jar of Kroil from my neighbor and love it. This is an interesting discussion,

About half way down there is a comparison between the various options (no mouses milk.) I assume that ATF is automatic transmission fluid.
George H.
Reply to
George Herold
In article , George Herold wrote:
Interesting.
Yes, ATF is automatic transmission fluid.
Erik
Reply to
Erik
We used "Mouse Milk" to free-up PT-6 (Pratt & Whitney) turbo-prop jet engine turbine-wheel mount bolts. It's fantastic - it could free-up an elephant stuck in a mouse's butt. We also used "Mouse Milk" or "Liquid Wrench" on Navy T-34C (Beechcraft Mentor) Primary Flight Training Aircraft to free-up harsware fasteners on the airframe; depending upon fasteners on sensitive or regular equipment applications. "Mouse Milk" is a must have item!
Reply to
S Leach