Wire Feeder for CC/CV Generator

I've got a pre ITW-Hobart Champion Combo 8500 model 7118A-1 powered by an 18 HP Onan air cooled engine. This generator is the cc/cv model and has a factory five pin connector on the panel for use with a wire feeder.

Does anyone know what wire feeder was designed to be a direct plug in for this machine? Does this have an internal contactor or will it need a contactor in the feeder? Any idea of the pinout schematic?

Reply to
Lefty

Thermal Arc supports those machines I believe. Have you tried just calling Hobart tech support. They have always been extremely polite and helpful to me.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler