ENYA .10 WANTED

Looking for a NIB Enya .10 engine. Must be true NIB with all parts (muffler, carb, etc.) and paperwork.

Cheers -- \__________Lyman Slack_________/ \______AMA6430 IMAA1564___/ \____Flying Gators R/C______/ \__Gainesville FL _________/ Visit my Web Site at:

Lyman Slack

Thanks for the help, Daze -- I'll drop them a note.

Can you offer any insight as to the relative power and RELIABILITY and throttle response about the Enya .09? My use calls for an antique style model, so I don't need the power of a Norvel. Respond directly to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Lyman Slack