Re: Need Smaller Snap Plug (Bullet Connectors)

You might try Digikey or Newark Electronics.

Rein

I've been looking for 2.5MM to 3MM diameter bullet connectors. these are > the male/female type that pull apart and push together for quick connects. > All I've been able to find are the 4MM (.156 inch) diameter automotive type > that are too big. > > I've seen some in the rc online sites that are used for battery

connections

from BEC, Hitec, and Futuba, but I can't find a web site with > specifications. > > TIA for any suggestions, tips, comments, links. > -- > Manjo > A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built > for. --William Shedd > >
Reply to
Mitch

Mitch, I've tried them both. They appear to only carry the .156 diameter bullet connectors. I'll try any other leads or suggestions you may have. They have to be available out there somewhere.

Reply to
Manjo

Craig, I tried them and they appear to only have the .156/4MM barrel bullet connectors. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Reply to
Manjo

go here:

scroll down the page to the Kavan "stecker" connectors. They are great!!! I use them.

connections

Reply to
jeboba

Also see

I'm using some of the zero-loss 40A connectors. Not sure of the actual size, though.

Reply to
BykrDan

J, RIght below them in the ecatalog is a set of gold plated connectors that are the exact size I'm looking for. Since I need about a dozen for a prototype project, I'm going to try to find the same thing without gold to save a few bucks. Thanks for the lead.

Manjo

in article 74cYa.13062$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net, jeboba at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 8/6/03 2:48 PM:

Reply to
Manjo

B,

Aero had some pin connectors that might work. THey are the right diameter. If I can't find bullet connectors, these would do. Thanks.

Manjo

in article bgrlto$1apf$ snipped-for-privacy@news.iquest.net, BykrDan at snipped-for-privacy@kidding.ru wrote on 8/6/03 3:42 PM:

Reply to
Manjo