Electronics Suppliers?

I am looking for a supplier to buy parts from. Transistors, comparators, amplifiers, etc... Can anyone recommend a good suplier
that will do bussiness with individuals (other than Radio Shack). I keep finding companies that only sell large orders to other companies.
Thanks for any info.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Digikey and Jameco are two of the bigger ones.
-- Gordon
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Digikey for highprice & parametric search Mouser for lowprice & unlimited time ;)
I think you should specify country or continent at least ;)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I get all of my general parts from Digikey, Newark Electronics or Jameco.
BRW
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

For small orders, I've dealt with glitchbuster.com before and been happy.
sparkfun.com is another good site.
Then there's http://goldmine-elec.com , as well (for surplus stuff)
ttyl,
--buddy
On 1 Aug 2006 15:26:23 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

In addition to the big companys already mentioned I also order stuff from BGMicro below.
http://www.bgmicro.com/catalog.asp http://www.bgmicro.com /
I found Radio Shack put electronic parts on the US in a big shame.