Electronics Suppliers?

I am looking for a supplier to buy parts from. Transistors, comparators, amplifiers, etc... Can anyone recommend a good suplier that will do bussiness with individuals (other than Radio Shack). I keep finding companies that only sell large orders to other companies.

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
ChrisV05

Digikey and Jameco are two of the bigger ones.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Digikey for highprice & parametric search Mouser for lowprice & unlimited time ;)

I think you should specify country or continent at least ;)

Reply to
pbdelete

I get all of my general parts from Digikey, Newark Electronics or Jameco.

BRW

Reply to
BRW

For small orders, I've dealt with glitchbuster.com before and been happy.

sparkfun.com is another good site.

Then there's

, as well (for surplus stuff)

ttyl,

--buddy

Reply to
Buddy Smith

In addition to the big companys already mentioned I also order stuff from BGMicro below.

Si Ballenger

I found Radio Shack put electronic parts on the US in a big shame.

Reply to
Uno