I'm looking for walthers oil platforms

Hi: I finally started to build my HO north island refinery that ive had for 5 years only to find that the oil loading platforms that I need are no longer in stock "anywhere". Does anyone out there have any of these kits or know where I can get a couple of them at. I need two of them. kit number 933-3104 thanks for your help in advance Eddie

Reply to
E. T. Atkins

E. T. Atkins