Southern Pacific Accurail Kit Question

A question for Espee modelers: Does the Accurail USRA 2-bay 55 ton open hopper painted for the Southern Pacific match a prototype class, paint job and road number? I haven't been able to find any data on it. TIA

Reply to
byronf

You haven't found any data on it because it never existed.

David Thompson

"I failed you. I wish there were another way for me to say it. I cannot. I can only beg your forgiveness and pray you will hear me somewhere, someplace... someplace where a warm hand waits for mine."

Batman:TAS - "Heart of Ice"

Reply to
James D Thompson