Looking for my grail kit, the Billiken Frankenstein

My all-time grail kit is the Billiken Frankenstein Monster, but much as I like it, I'm not willing to spend $200 for it (which is the best price I can find now at an online store). Aside from watching eBay, which I'm already doing, does anyone know where I can find this kit for a maximum of $150 before shipping?

Thanks. Todd

Reply to
Todd P.

You don't *really* want it, then.... :-)

RobG (the Aussie one)

I'm not willing to spend $200 for it

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

That's it, although I'm looking for an unbuilt one. Yahoo Japan's auctions might be a good source for that kind of stuff; too bad I can't read a word of them. Thanks.

Reply to
Todd P.

There is one unbuilt on Y!A JP, for a premium price of Y22,000.

Reply to
David Chiu