What's with ABMS?

No posts there for quite a while. Is anyone still building and photgraphing? Or is it my crappy ISP again - they seem to lose RMS every month or so!

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Nope - not just you. It's been looking slow on my end too.

I for one haven't been at my bench lately.

Reply to
Rufus

Well there is always the (in)famous Christina Aquilera with a virus link

;-)

Reply to
M Stanley

In article , M Stanley writes

The herbal breast enlargement thing would have been O.K. if they'd taken advantage of the fact it was a binaries group to post a picture...

Cheers,

Reply to
Moramarth

Didn't see it. Wouldn't look if I had - she leaves me cold.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

And I ran out of pictures of my collection. :Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Colourtone research again? :D

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I've half a hundred naked Elven Nymphs awaiting paint. I can stand a bit more research, but not so my eyesight goes or my hand shakes too much to aim a 00 brush... :)

Cheers,

Reply to
Moramarth