Re: update on the Georgetown Layout

In article , snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net by Kelly dropped his wrench, scratched his head and mumbled,

A few new pictures showing the completed tracks > in Georgetown. > > All the tracks are in place, and all but 2 > of the manual turnout controls are now installed > and working great. I even made a single turnout > control rod switch both the crossover turnouts > at the end of Georgetown. I will add a picture > of that soon. > >

As has been noted by several people in 0.verizon.adsl for some reason apparently unfathomable by tech support many websites in the mysite domain are locked, as is yours.

Bob

Reply to
volvowrench

Kelly wrote: A few new pictures showing the completed tracks in Georgetown. All the tracks are in place, and all but 2 of the manual turnout controls are now installed and working great. I even made a single turnout control rod switch both the crossover turnouts at the end of Georgetown. I will add a picture of that soon.

Reply to
Bill

Hmmmm. Got in easily yesteday; and again just now. But then, I don't have Verizon, or Verizoff. Not that I'm braggin' about Comcast, let me emphasize.

Reply to
Steve Caple