Re: Translation

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:57:54 +0200, snipped-for-privacy@abc.se (Marcus) wrote: >

>>Hello everyone! >> >>A translation question; what's the name of these ones >> >>
> >>in English? > >Points lever? >

We called them 'tumbler levers' for what happens after you pull them up to vertical. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

In article , snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com by Keith Norgrove dropped his wrench, scratched his head and mumbled,

ground throw

Reply to
volvowrench

LOL. They all sound right to me. I guess it depends on which "English" you want. You gotta love the international presence of this board. Thanks to all of you.

My O Gauge Homepage

Corelane

In English Tumbler levers, 'you lift it, it tumbles down' Elsewhere Ground Throws And there are other names. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove