Dapol Railbus & Motorising

Howdo all,

Just picked up a Dapol railbus kit. A quick Google search finds lots of links that mention motorising the thing with kits, but none seem to mention the name of these kits, or even better supply a link to the manufactorer and/or distributor of said kit - they just seem to say these kits are available.

So, where can I fnd one from ?

Thanks, Martyn

Reply to
M Roberts

Try Branchlines as per Railway Modeller ad.

Reply to
Steve Fackrell

snipped-for-privacy@branchlines.com (Branchlines of Exeter)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Or you could use the unit sold by 'High level' for the Pacer

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Many thanks (kim) and Keith. I now have a couple of leads to follow up.

Cheers, Martyn

Reply to
M Roberts

If I actually read RM that would be a really useful answer . . . .

Martyn

Reply to
M Roberts