Rivets for HO steam valve gear needed

I have a brass Gem 0-4-0 and noticed that a rivet has come loose from the valve gear. The rivet is not present anymore for reuse. Where can I get rivets or how can I fabricate something to reattach the valve gear?

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Bowser might have them as I believe the valve gear on their kits is still assembled by the modeler!

Reply to
Jon Miller

Otherwise Alan Gibson hass them,

Keith Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.