wireless camera, battery operated

I'm looking for a small wireless camera that can run off batteries for a robotics demo. I need to be able to receive the video on a linux box for some image processing (ie, Roborealm for example). Has anyone done anything similar that I could learn from? Thanks...

Reply to
MikeL

You can buy cheap wireless CCTV cameras (even low-light, colour ones) for ~$40 from china. All you need is to hook up their receiver to your linux box through a capture card. The capture card is the thing I'm having problems finding cheaply.

Reply to
CoyoteBoy