[ADV] Microcam II Wireless Mini Video Camera

Micro Cam II Mini Video Camera
Hello All.
Just a quick note to let you know that we are now carrying the Micro Cam II Wireless Mini Video camera.
Easily hooks up to a video camera or VCR to get some astonishing aerial footage.
Each Video unit contains
1 x Micro Cam II Miniature Color Camera/ 2.4GHz Transmitter 1 x Micro Cam II 2.4GHz Receiver 1 x 9v Battery Snap For Transmitter/Camera 1 x Main Power Adapter (8v For Use With Micro Cam II) 1 x Main Power Adapter (12v For Use With Receiver) RCA Cable Metal Camera Stand Instruction Sheet
Retail price is 99.00, Our Retail Price 89.00
The Product itself and the data sheets/specs can be seen by clicking on the link below.
www.JonRocket.com/MicroCam2.html
If you have any questions, feel free to email me through the website.
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com