[ADV] Microcam II Wireless Mini Video Camera

Micro Cam II Mini Video Camera
Hello All.
Just a quick note to let you know that we are now carrying the Micro
Cam II Wireless Mini Video camera.
Easily hooks up to a video camera or VCR to get some astonishing aerial
footage.
Each Video unit contains
1 x Micro Cam II Miniature Color Camera/ 2.4GHz Transmitter
1 x Micro Cam II 2.4GHz Receiver
1 x 9v Battery Snap For Transmitter/Camera
1 x Main Power Adapter (8v For Use With Micro Cam II)
1 x Main Power Adapter (12v For Use With Receiver)
RCA Cable
Metal Camera Stand
Instruction Sheet
Retail price is 99.00, Our Retail Price 89.00
The Product itself and the data sheets/specs can be seen by clicking on
the link below.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me through the website.
John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5