[ADV] Microcam II Wireless Mini Video Camera

Micro Cam II Mini Video Camera

Hello All.

Just a quick note to let you know that we are now carrying the Micro Cam II Wireless Mini Video camera.

Easily hooks up to a video camera or VCR to get some astonishing aerial footage.

Each Video unit contains

1 x Micro Cam II Miniature Color Camera/ 2.4GHz Transmitter 1 x Micro Cam II 2.4GHz Receiver 1 x 9v Battery Snap For Transmitter/Camera 1 x Main Power Adapter (8v For Use With Micro Cam II) 1 x Main Power Adapter (12v For Use With Receiver) RCA Cable Metal Camera Stand Instruction Sheet

Retail price is 99.00, Our Retail Price 89.00

The Product itself and the data sheets/specs can be seen by clicking on the link below.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me through the website.

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5