[ADV] Microcam II Mini Video Camera

Micro Cam II Mini Video Camera
Hello All.
Just a quick note to let you know that we are now carrying the Micro Cam II Wireless Mini Video camera.
Normally we cater to the Model Rocket crowd, but these cameras are also excellent for the airplane enthusiast. Easily hooks up to a video camera or VCR to get some astonishing aerial footage.
Each Video unit contains
1 x Micro Cam II Miniature Color Camera/ 2.4GHz Transmitter 1 x Micro Cam II 2.4GHz Receiver 1 x 9v Battery Snap For Transmitter/Camera 1 x Main Power Adapter (8v For Use With Micro Cam II) 1 x Main Power Adapter (12v For Use With Receiver) RCA Cable Metal Camera Stand Instruction Sheet
Retail price is 99.00, Our Retail Price 89.00
The Product itself and the data sheets/specs can be seen by clicking on the link below.
www.JonRocket.com/MicroCam2.html
If you have any questions, feel free to email me through the website.
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com
You can find these things on Ebay for around 35 dollars out of Hong Kong. Takes a little over a week to get them.

The ones from Hong Kong are cheap knock offs. They don't work as well as the ones made by Swann.
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com
and they suck. BTDT mk

That's interesting, Mine have been working well for over a year now.