To club or not to club...

I have recently joined a newly formed club about 20 miles from home. Before that I flew on my own and has taught myself to fly by way of this group, FMS and Aerofly Pro. I must admit, flying at a club is much more fun. For the newbies - I wrote one trainer off in the process of teaching myself. Bottomline - join a good club where you would feel comfortable & welcome.

Reply to
Pete

The key is feeling comfortable and welcome. Makes no difference if it's a club or just a group of good friends. Comfortable, welcome and having fun are the key ingredients to this. Anytime any of those three are better when you're alone, it's time to move on.

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Chuck hit that one right on!

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2