CopterBox

Saw a nice post on Chibots list by Terry Surma
http://www.designnews.com/article/CA6464949.html?nid#37&ridF8525639
The potential energy of the gravitational field causes the cardboard blades to rotate, and delays/controls the fall.
Wonder how we could put available potential energy to use in robotics. Certainly the beam folks with their solar chargers take advantage of sunlight. Is there anything else we can use?
-- Randy M. Dumse www.newmicros.com Caution: Objects in mirror are more confused than they appear.