Need advice re how to do an MS in Robotics

I graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics in 2004. For the past two years, I have been working with Wipro Technologies (one
of India's largest IT companies) in the field of VLSI Design.
I am interested in pursuing a career in Intelligent Robotics and, more specifically, in doing a Masters in Robotics at an institute like CMU or Georgia Tech.
Unfortunately, I do not have any specialized knowledge of these fields or any previous experience of working in them. Could you please give me any advice as to how I can enhance my chances of gaining admission to a good Masters course?
Thank you very much for your time and comments,
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Your best bet is to contact these schools and ask regarding their admission policies and course requirements. They have department counsellors that can help you to determine the qualifications needed for admission. CMU, MIT, Georgia Tech, Stanford, etc. will have unique requirements, but if you're shooting for the top-flight schools like these, you'll know the maximum of what will be required of you.
You might consider a second BS in something like mechanical engineering, while you prepare for a masters in mechatronics/robotics. Few schools have the latter, while most schools have the former. It broadens your possibilities.
-- Gordon
On Feb 1, 7:06 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

UTA has a very large foreign contingent of graduate students, and many from India, who are active in their robotics and autonomous vehicle laboratory. Your chances of admittance are probably higher there, although it is not as prestigious as the other two you list, they do win UAV contests, etc.
__ Randy M. Dumse www.newmicros.com Objects in mirror are more confused than they appear.