Great career opportunities at Aegis, Mumbai, India OneYear PGP/MBA, Two Year PGDip in Retail, Masters in Telecommunication Management Program (MPTM) and One Year Masters in Information System

Dear Candidate

Let me introduceyou to great career opportunities at Aegis, Mumbai. Aegis School of Business, a leading Business School based in Mumbai, India, offers One Year PGP/MBA, Two Year PGDip in Retail, Masters in Telecommunication Management Program (MPTM) and One Year Masters in Information System (MPIS).

Your profile matches our eligibility requirements, and I believe that you have the relevant background to be benefitted from the program at Aegis.

Aegis Advantages:

Aegis School of Business is offering you an international One Year MBA/ PGP. This demanding program is recommended for mature students with real life experience.

International Degree and study Abroad - Aegis-Schiller association offers you an option to study 8 months in Mumbai and one semester of 4 months at any one of Schiller's eight campuses, based in Florida (USA), London (UK), Heidelberg (GERMANY), Paris and Strasbourg (FRANCE), Madrid (SPAIN), Leysin and Engelberg (SWITZERLAND), leading to an MBA or MIM or MBA International Business from Schiller International University.

The most International School in India: Aegis is the most culturally diverse school in India with major fraction of international students. Aegis participants' have an experience ranging from 2 years to 14 years with divers industry backgrounds. in term of Diversity of students and faculty. Over 70 % of overseas candidates in PGP/ MBA program.

Global Corporate Connections: The Aegis MBA/PGP was developed to meet the needs of Future Leaders with the help of top firms such as Oracle, Accenture, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Ernst & Young, Deloitte Consulting, Reliance Infocom, Bain, Bharti, Nortel, Cisco etc.

Placement - Some of our recruiters are Clinton Foundation, Ernst & Young, Alcatel, VSNL, 3D Networks, Planet One, GTL, Dishnet, Avaya Global Connect, HCL comnet, Reliance Infocom, ORG Telecom, WIPRO Technologies, Infosys, Hexaware, HSBC etc. It is worth mentioning here that Ernst & Young India offered the highest package to one of our student.

Credit Transfer arrangement: PGP at Aegis Mumbai leading to Full time MBA at Schiller International University

Live consulting assignments & internship.

Foundation for Future: Aegis program prepares you for career in General Management, Management Consulting, Product Development, Investment Banking, Strategy consulting, Operations, Finance, Technology consulting, Entrepreneurship etc.

Financial Aids are available in the form of scholarships, work assistance ships and study loans from banks.

Small class size: At Aegis you study in small groups, this both facilitates a collaborative and discussion-oriented classroom atmosphere and strengthens your relationship with faculties and the peer group.

Finest teaching and consulting : We have the right mix of top academicians, practitioners and first generation entrepreneurs as our professors. Most of them are engaged in consulting to Corporate, NGO's, Government bodies, World Bank etc. This offers you immense opportunity to work with our professors beyond the class room, on different live consulting assignments and acquire the vital skills needed for success in life, corporate world and entrepreneurial ventures.

ERP: Additional theoretical modules and implementation exposure on different business functional domains on ERP platforms like: SAP, Oracle, People soft, JD Edvard through partner companies.

Next Step: View our web site, talk to Aegis admission team and students. Apply: visit

to submit your application online or download application.

Important Dates: Fall session commencing in August 2008. View the rolling deadlines for admission and scholarship application.

Feel free to get in touch with admissions office, We will be glad to answer your queries.

Admissions Processing Office Aegis School of Business Mahesh, Plot No.37, Sector 15, CBD, Belapur Navi Mumbai 400614 Email: snipped-for-privacy@aegisedu.org Phone: +91 022 67122726, Mobile: +91 (0) 932 252 5977 Web:

Important Web links:

About Us MPTM Aegis - MBA IT Schiller Download the Aegis Brochure EMPTM Sample Video Lecture PGP/ MBA Admission MPIS Aegis - MS CS Schiller Fee Why Choose Aegis? Corporate Connections Aegis videos on Youtube International Partner Finance/ Bank Loan/ Scholarship

Reply to
MBA NEWS