MBA vs. MS IN ENGINEERING

If you were to do it over would you pick and MBA in Engineering or MS in Engineering..??

Reply to
mr.see

"Projects are managed, people are led. Sometimes I think we should run all the MBAs out of town."

Rear Admiral Grace Hopper, USN

Reply to
John Nice

I agree with the Admiral. All MBAs should be rounded up and sent to wherever our military is fighting, and only equip them to the level they think our troops need.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

| If you were to do it over would you pick and MBA in Engineering or MS | in Engineering..??

Yup!

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

I got the MS degree and would do it again. The trend is going to be towards more technical education - not less. To get a Professional Engineering license in the future you will need to have what they are calling a "bachelors + 30". There are even those who are suggesting that the first degree for engineers be a masters degree.

MRDPE