Masters degree in Computer Science

Hi, everyone..
I was wondering if any of you guys had any recommendations about
universities to apply for masters-degree in computer science..
I'd really like to get a masters in the field of robotics..
Best regards
Joi
Reply to
Johann Fridriksson
I can recommend my old alma mater - Georgia Tech. Check out their mobile robot lab at:
Tech is also the sponsor of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle competition:
Good luck!
Reply to
jc-atl