Masters degree in Computer Science

Hi, everyone..

I was wondering if any of you guys had any recommendations about universities to apply for masters-degree in computer science..

I'd really like to get a masters in the field of robotics..

Best regards Joi

Reply to
Johann Fridriksson

I can recommend my old alma mater - Georgia Tech. Check out their mobile robot lab at:

Tech is also the sponsor of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle competition:
Good luck!

Reply to
jc-atl