How about the current development on Robotic Research in universities, research centers and companies accross the world?

Hi, all.

How about the current development on Robotic Research in universities, research centers and companies accross the world?

I feel I am very interesting in Robotic Research, although my major in our university is computer science and almost know nothing about Robot.Maybe my interesting just came from the TV games, movies and my imagine. I'm thinking to apply a Ph.D in this area. Because of my shortage of strong background in this field, I'm not sure it is possible for me.

Best Regards,

Xiangliang Meng

Reply to
Xiangliang Meng