Career Change - Looking for input/advice

Greetings all,

I am considering a career change and seriously considering the field of mechanical engineering. I am not sure what area within ME, as I am unfamiliar with all of the options. My background is in computer science. I have been out of that field for a few years now and my plan is to get my masters degree in ME over the next few years.

I guess what I am looking for is some ideas of the type of work some of you did when you first got into the field. Also, what are some of the challenges that you faced in growing your career to where you wanted it to go.

Thanks ahead of time.

Reply to
wlowrey