Ask for help on Vibration processing

I am an engineer who just begin to work with vibration measurement. I want to make some program based on matlab to calculate PSD, FRF&Coherence from datas I got from the Data Acquisition System. So here I ask for help in these BBS. Any advice or weblinks for this is prefered. Thank you. Paul

Reply to
Deniel Henkson

checkout

it has a wealth of information & the yearly fee to use all of their software is VERY reaonable

don't "re-invent the wheel" .......they have more analysis tools than you probably need

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207