Senior Structural Engineer - Colorado

ISYS Technologies is a Services and Solutions company focused on
Information Technology and Engineering Services. We've been in
business since 1989. Most of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies
and government agencies. ISYS is classified a small woman-owned
business.
ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and benefits to our
employees including Health/Dental/PTO/OT Bonus/and more.
Additionally we offer an opportunity to work in an organization where
you are challenged to make a difference. We are not an organization
of management layers, but rather a flat organization that encourages
your interaction and opinions. At ISYS, our employees truly influence
our company culture and strategic direction.
We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer:
Desired skills
Experienced with FEMAP, Analysis of Opto-Mech Systems, Structural &
Thermo-Elastic, Dynamics Analysis Experience, Composites and non-
metals, COSMOS/Designstar, Structural Analysis, Finite Element
Modeling, Proficient with Nastran, Spacecraft Stress Analysis
Specific Job Description
Successful candidate will report directly to the Design Analysis Group
Lead and will work within the Design Analysis Group performing the
strength, dynamic/vibration, and thermal/thermo-elastic analyses
required to ensure the performance and integrity of various
structural, optic/electro-optic, electronic, and thermal control
system, components and systems for precision solid state laser
platforms for ground, airborne, and space based systems. Specific
tasks will include: Structural and thermal/thermoelastic analysis of
various optical and mechanical components in support of various LMCT
programs. Analysis efforts to include; Finite Element Modeling,
various hand calculations and calculations using various software/code
packages. Efforts will also include (in whole or in part); Load/
environment determination, determination/acquisition of appropriate
material properties and material allowables, determination of
component/system response and margin, aiding in the establishment of
appropriate test levels and procedures, and written/electronic
documentation of all relevant information necessary to completely
describe the analysis effort. Presentation of results to peers and
management in support of design reviews.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government
Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information.
Standard Job Description
Researches, plans, designs and develops mechanical products and
systems such as instruments, controls, robots, engines, machines and
mechanical, thermal hydraulic or heat transfer systems for production,
transmission, measurement, and use of energy. Applies research to the
planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or
electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and/or
machines.
Typical Minimums
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline,
or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of
professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a
related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
Reply to
Patty Comer (ISYS Technologies)