Senior Structural Engineer - Colorado

ISYS Technologies is a Services and Solutions company focused on Information Technology and Engineering Services. We've been in business since 1989. Most of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. ISYS is classified a small woman-owned business. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and benefits to our employees including Health/Dental/PTO/OT Bonus/and more. Additionally we offer an opportunity to work in an organization where you are challenged to make a difference. We are not an organization of management layers, but rather a flat organization that encourages your interaction and opinions. At ISYS, our employees truly influence our company culture and strategic direction.

We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer: Desired skills Experienced with FEMAP, Analysis of Opto-Mech Systems, Structural & Thermo-Elastic, Dynamics Analysis Experience, Composites and non- metals, COSMOS/Designstar, Structural Analysis, Finite Element Modeling, Proficient with Nastran, Spacecraft Stress Analysis

Specific Job Description Successful candidate will report directly to the Design Analysis Group Lead and will work within the Design Analysis Group performing the strength, dynamic/vibration, and thermal/thermo-elastic analyses required to ensure the performance and integrity of various structural, optic/electro-optic, electronic, and thermal control system, components and systems for precision solid state laser platforms for ground, airborne, and space based systems. Specific tasks will include: Structural and thermal/thermoelastic analysis of various optical and mechanical components in support of various LMCT programs. Analysis efforts to include; Finite Element Modeling, various hand calculations and calculations using various software/code packages. Efforts will also include (in whole or in part); Load/ environment determination, determination/acquisition of appropriate material properties and material allowables, determination of component/system response and margin, aiding in the establishment of appropriate test levels and procedures, and written/electronic documentation of all relevant information necessary to completely describe the analysis effort. Presentation of results to peers and management in support of design reviews.

Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.

Standard Job Description Researches, plans, designs and develops mechanical products and systems such as instruments, controls, robots, engines, machines and mechanical, thermal hydraulic or heat transfer systems for production, transmission, measurement, and use of energy. Applies research to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and/or machines.

Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level.

Reply to
Patty Comer (ISYS Technologies)