Senior Assembly Engineer

Job Description:
Senior Assembly Engineer
The Role
As a Senior Assembly Engineer, you will be expected to understand the
challenges of packaging a semiconductor die of an industry leading
foundry contractor into a reliable integrated solution. Our client
relies on foundry and assembly contractors to supply the reliability
design rules. You will work with the foundry and assembly
subcontractors to interpret their design rules and prepare integration
design rules suitable for their products. You will assess the
reliability risks of new integrated solutions associated with new
foundry processes and materials when integrated to current and new
package technology. You will address issues and come up with solutions
to make designs robust and reliable, while minimizing costs. You will
also participate in Product Development Teams to plan the most cost
effective, manufacturable, and reliable products.
Qualifications:
Bachelor Level or higher (Physics. Material Science, Mechanical or EE),
Five to seven years of industry experience working and leading package
development and/or package integration to Copper/Low K foundry
processes.
Experience with new package technology transfers to production, and
cost reduction, is also required.
Knowledge of package mechanical and thermal design, and an
understanding of fab-less models, is essential.
Excellent presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
are required.
Self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and a sense of
urgency to resolve issues.
Excellent customer service to internal customers is extremely
important.
Cheers,
Stuart Musson
Talent Agent
(613) 288-8788 O
snipped-for-privacy@talentlab.com
What are people saying:
"Hi Stuart, I'm glad that I came across you. It's nice to know you
take a personal interest in the people and are committed to helping
them succeed in their career choice. Your service surpassed my
expectations. I especially appreciate that you not only helped me get
placed in my dream job, but that you also helped me overcome all my
concerns by answering all my queries, even at odd hours. I would rate
you 9 in a scale of 1 to 10. To anyone who needs a break in his or her
career, I definitely would recommend talking to you. I know if I ever
wish to change my job, I can turn to you for help. Thank You! DB"
For great career tips and the hottest new technology jobs, subscribe to
The Technology Job Report
=99 sponsored by
TalentLab.com
=99 - we find technology stars!