Senior Assembly Engineer

Job Description:

Senior Assembly Engineer

The Role

As a Senior Assembly Engineer, you will be expected to understand the challenges of packaging a semiconductor die of an industry leading foundry contractor into a reliable integrated solution. Our client relies on foundry and assembly contractors to supply the reliability design rules. You will work with the foundry and assembly subcontractors to interpret their design rules and prepare integration design rules suitable for their products. You will assess the reliability risks of new integrated solutions associated with new foundry processes and materials when integrated to current and new package technology. You will address issues and come up with solutions to make designs robust and reliable, while minimizing costs. You will also participate in Product Development Teams to plan the most cost effective, manufacturable, and reliable products.

Qualifications:

Bachelor Level or higher (Physics. Material Science, Mechanical or EE),

Five to seven years of industry experience working and leading package development and/or package integration to Copper/Low K foundry processes. Experience with new package technology transfers to production, and cost reduction, is also required. Knowledge of package mechanical and thermal design, and an understanding of fab-less models, is essential. Excellent presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills are required. Self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and a sense of urgency to resolve issues. Excellent customer service to internal customers is extremely important. Cheers,

Stuart Musson Talent Agent (613) 288-8788 O snipped-for-privacy@talentlab.com

What are people saying:

"Hi Stuart, I'm glad that I came across you. It's nice to know you take a personal interest in the people and are committed to helping them succeed in their career choice. Your service surpassed my expectations. I especially appreciate that you not only helped me get placed in my dream job, but that you also helped me overcome all my concerns by answering all my queries, even at odd hours. I would rate you 9 in a scale of 1 to 10. To anyone who needs a break in his or her career, I definitely would recommend talking to you. I know if I ever wish to change my job, I can turn to you for help. Thank You! DB"

For great career tips and the hottest new technology jobs, subscribe to The Technology Job Report

=99 sponsored by TalentLab.com
=99 - we find technology stars!

Reply to
stuart