Senior Electrical Engineers WANTED

We Believe In Egyptian Talents
We are leading Saudi group engaged in fully-integrated business and
services include: manufacturing, construction, building industry, real
estate development, marine services, information technology and
communication, industrial ventures and investments.
Our Global Headquarter is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Our global network
and branches in Dubai, Doha, Cairo, Damascus, Suzhou and Chennai.
We offer promising career opportunities to candidates with suitable
qualifications and aptitudes in our various business units;
For our Egypt Branch
Senior Electrical Engineers
Design & Review electrical design for high voltage substations
-Exp. in Autocad / microstation
experience
-Exp. in earthing calculation
-Experience in equipment layout & cable routing drawings
-Exp. in load flow calculation
B.Sc of electrical engineering, power & machine department
Senior Protection Engineers
Exp. in Autocad or Microstation
Exp. in CT & VT Sizing calculation Exp. in relay setting
Exp. in protection logic & interlocking diagram
B.Sc of electrical engineering, power & machine department
Drafts man
-Exp. in Autocad/
Microstation
-Exp. in equipment layout drawings & sections
Diploma of Industrial Technical Institute - Electrical Department
English language is essential for all positions; Excellent Package
will be offered to the Selected Candidates. Please indicate the
position title in the subject field interested candidates send their
resumes to:
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
For more Details about alfanar; please Visit:

group.alfanar
Do you issue free metal neck bands so the head cannot be cut off in one easy swing of the machete?
Reply to
Gerald Newton