Senior Electrical Engineers WANTED

We Believe In Egyptian Talents

We are leading Saudi group engaged in fully-integrated business and services include: manufacturing, construction, building industry, real estate development, marine services, information technology and communication, industrial ventures and investments. Our Global Headquarter is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Our global network and branches in Dubai, Doha, Cairo, Damascus, Suzhou and Chennai. We offer promising career opportunities to candidates with suitable qualifications and aptitudes in our various business units; For our Egypt Branch

Senior Electrical Engineers Design & Review electrical design for high voltage substations

-Exp. in Autocad / microstation experience

-Exp. in earthing calculation

-Experience in equipment layout & cable routing drawings

-Exp. in load flow calculation B.Sc of electrical engineering, power & machine department

Senior Protection Engineers Exp. in Autocad or Microstation Exp. in CT & VT Sizing calculation Exp. in relay setting Exp. in protection logic & interlocking diagram B.Sc of electrical engineering, power & machine department

Drafts man

-Exp. in Autocad/ Microstation

-Exp. in equipment layout drawings & sections Diploma of Industrial Technical Institute - Electrical Department

English language is essential for all positions; Excellent Package will be offered to the Selected Candidates. Please indicate the position title in the subject field interested candidates send their resumes to: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com For more Details about alfanar; please Visit:

group.alfanar

Do you issue free metal neck bands so the head cannot be cut off in one easy swing of the machete?

Reply to
Gerald Newton