Senior Powertrain Development Engineer

Position Type: Contract - W-2 Job Duration: 2+ years

A Fortune 100 company based in Peoria, IL and the world's largest manufacturer of heavy construction and earthmoving equipment seeks a Senior Powertrain Development Engineer with experience in large vehicle powertrain development/instrumentation testing or engines for an opening in the Mossville, IL facility. Key areas of responsibility include:

=B7 Performing needs analysis and initiating ideas =B7 Evaluating new powertrain products =B7 Processes or systems in the lab and field =B7 Communication results and recommendations to the customer, suppliers, team members and other business units =B7 Test work in lab and on vehicles at proving grounds and customer sites.

=B7 Some travel will be required.

Requirements: =B7 BS / MS Mechanical Engineering =B7 Experience with data acquisition and test control instrumentation, large vehicle component validation, and powertrain components and control systems. =B7 Excellent analytical skills, experience with vehicle tests, and operation/jobsite experience on heavy equipment. =B7 Alternate degrees will be considered if candidates demonstrate verifiable equivalent experience in large vehicle powertrain development.

Please feel welcome to contact me directly to discuss your interest and background, and feel confident that when you leave a message, I'll return your call ASAP. At Zempleo, that's just how we do it.

Jody Kirchgessner Recruiter

Zempleo, Inc. in partnership with Volt Services Group

401 SW Water Street, Suite 203. Peoria IL 61602

Email: snipped-for-privacy@volt.com Telephone: (309) 495-2091 Fax: (309) 676-7928

Positions include a competitive benefits program. Candidates to whom positions are offered will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.

Reply to
Zempleo, Inc.