Senior Powertrain Development Engineer

Position Type: Contract - W-2
Job Duration: 2+ years
A Fortune 100 company based in Peoria, IL and the world's largest
manufacturer of heavy construction and earthmoving equipment seeks a
Senior Powertrain Development Engineer with experience in large vehicle
powertrain development/instrumentation testing or engines for an
opening in the Mossville, IL facility. Key areas of responsibility
include:
=B7 Performing needs analysis and initiating ideas
=B7 Evaluating new powertrain products
=B7 Processes or systems in the lab and field
=B7 Communication results and recommendations to the customer,
suppliers, team members and other business units
=B7 Test work in lab and on vehicles at proving grounds and customer
sites.
=B7 Some travel will be required.
Requirements:
=B7 BS / MS Mechanical Engineering
=B7 Experience with data acquisition and test control instrumentation,
large vehicle component validation, and powertrain components and
control systems.
=B7 Excellent analytical skills, experience with vehicle tests, and
operation/jobsite experience on heavy equipment.
=B7 Alternate degrees will be considered if candidates demonstrate
verifiable equivalent experience in large vehicle powertrain
development.
Please feel welcome to contact me directly to discuss your interest and
background, and feel confident that when you leave a message, I'll
return your call ASAP. At Zempleo, that's just how we do it.
Jody Kirchgessner
Recruiter
Zempleo, Inc. in partnership with Volt Services Group
401 SW Water Street, Suite 203.
Peoria IL 61602
Email: snipped-for-privacy@volt.com
Telephone: (309) 495-2091
Fax: (309) 676-7928
Positions include a competitive benefits program. Candidates to whom
positions are offered will be required to pass pre-employment drug
screening and background investigation.
Reply to
Zempleo, Inc.

Site Timeline