Search for work placement

I am student in France and I need to find a work placement. I've got my BS in mechanical engineering, and I am working for my M S (Master) in Mechanic. But to be graduate I've to do a work pacement during 6 month in a company. I can work everywhere, and I've got a medium level in english and in spanish. My will is to find something in an engineering or a design department, in France, in Europe, or anything else.

The subject of this mail is following : do you have some opportunities in your company? do you know someone who could be interest in? do you know company which could be interest in?

Thank you.

Hervé Kergroach (FRANCE). I can give my CV and a resume of my motivations. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr

Reply to
henri.kergroach

You can try in Alberta Canada. Lot of Oilfield jobs there and in dire need of Mechanical Engineers. Pay is pretty good to. Syncrude is one company thats looking for people from anywhere.

Reply to
sugna41