~!~!~ENGINEERING STUDENT IS LOOKING FOR A WORK PLACEMENT to the next summer~!~!~!~

Currently i am studying in France at ESIGELEC ( Graduate School of Electrical Engineering ) I would like working with a electric or electronic company for my next application. I would be happy to answer to you any questions you may have if your Department are looking for a trainee. Sincerely Mr Boedec Marc

Reply to
marc