Search for wok placement

I am student in France and I need to find a work placement. I've got my BS in mechanical engineering, and I am working for my M S (Master) in Mechanic.
But to be graduate I've to do a work pacement during 6 month in a company. I can work everywhere, and I've got a medium level in english and in spanish. My will is to find something in an engineering or a design department, in France, in Europe, or anything else.
The subject of this mail is following : do you have some opportunities in your company? do you know someone who could be interest in? do you know company which could be interest in?
Thank you.
Herv Kergroach (FRANCE). I can give my CV and a resume of my motivations. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr
If I were you I'd consider Schlumberger. Check their web site http://www.slb.com/ as one spot.
Perhaps Military supplier - doing armor stuff for use. Perhaps Railway or something like a truck or trailer design / manufacture... CERN is another idea - special designs there might be great on Resume' ! Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member http://lufkinced.com /
henri.kergroach wrote:

-